Sunday, February 7, 2010

Defamed my character, Image, Posted False Info about me Please help!!!!?

Hello guys,





This person posted false accusation about me on 2 different websites and it has damaged my reputation and also friends,and family have called and asked whats goin on. One website is ripoffreport.com the other one is www.talkfreelancer.com They are all false, and he has contact my work place also..I am in Connecticut, he is in NC. Please tell me what I can do guys, I have tried everything without any luck all day:((((((Defamed my character, Image, Posted False Info about me Please help!!!!?
This person can be sued for defamation of character. Check the appropriate state laws, CT and NC, to see what can be done. Also, be sure to print out any and all defamatory statements posted on the website as proof. The burden of proof is on you to prove that this person did what s/he did and that it was malicious in intent. You also might want to consult with an attorney to get their suggestion. Again, be sure to bring in the defamitory statements and or pictures.





Good LuckDefamed my character, Image, Posted False Info about me Please help!!!!?
Take your case to an attorney. If you need help finding one, contact your state's bar association, as they will almost certainly have a referral service that will get you a free consultation. That consultation will help you come to a decision as to whether it's worth pursuing legal action or not, or if you even have a cause of action.

No comments:

Post a Comment