Wednesday, February 3, 2010

False images?

well you know how in movies or basically anywhere else theres always a ';just be yourself'; line? or when you need advice on how to make friends everyone seems to say ';just be yourself';? well my problem is that im completely fake, everytime i see someone i change myself, just to get them to like me with one person i could act one way, and then with the next person i could be completely different. so basically there IS no real me im just a fake person,


im not sure why im writing this, i just want to know if theres anyone else out there like me


im 13 by the wayFalse images?
At 13 you're simply just still in the process of trying to ';find'; yourself. Don't stress over this- it's pretty normal. It's called puberty.


No worries...False images?
Angela's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment