Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Why do believers make false image about atheist?

but yet some are kind and good people trying to make a life out them self.


yet they dont see a loving god at all but most of them self


whats the differenceWhy do believers make false image about atheist?
I totally understand and feel for you. There are some really really rude people out there who are ignorant and just like to hack at someone who is different then them. Of course not all believers do this, but when so many do (especially on this site) how can you even see the good ones? It's really a shame. Going on this site surprises me all the time on how badly others treat others, like their racist only with spirituality. I am not athiest, but Catholic, and still many false images are thrown at us. But I say, if people really cared, wouldn't they show some respect and wisdom when it comes to talking about something that is very diverse and sensitive. I wish they would just grow up. I hope you learn to IGNORE these people, and find confidence in yourself and know not to give them the time of day. PeaceWhy do believers make false image about atheist?
Because there is NO SUCH THING as an athiest. To not believe in God you have to believe that there is a God to not believe in. They just don't want to have anything to believe in so they say that ther is no God. Which is not true. If u think it will make sense. You can't say that u don't belive in something without beliving that it is ther. All u have to do is think about this: We belive that there is air but we can't see it. If u said that u didn't believe in air that meant that u know it existes but u just don't believe in it. Does that make sense?
I am an atheist (I don't believe in a god), and I don't really care of what christians say about me. I am what I am, I have the right to choice what I want to believe in and not to christen my daughter.


I appreciate most of the commandments and I am a good person
I think atheists pretty much create their own images...as we all do.





Reputations are perceived oin us by the population as to how we live out lives AND what we profess. With more than 80% of the population processing to be Christians, you do the math...........
I don't make false judgments about anyone. Everyone has the right to choose their beliefs. If you choose not to believe in God, I can accept that. I will worry about your soul, but I will accept your choice. I don't think you have to be a Christian to be a good human being. I think you have to be a Christian to have eternal life with God.
it's the belief in cosmic superiority. If a culture can believe they will not only go to heaven, but will be rewarded among others then it will take the chance.
Because they are so stuck on something they were brought up on. That they get to a point where they think that their believes are the only ones to have.
Not quite sure.





I think I remember there being some rule


';Though shalt not bare false witness';





But I think most christians stop reading the 10 commandments after the fifth line.
Cause their book says that people who 'say in their hearts there is no God' are fools and evil and wicked people, and most of them don't know any atheists (at least no one that they *know* is an atheist) to contradict what their book says.
OK. Now ask a good question. Please!

No comments:

Post a Comment