Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Do you give a false image of what you really are?

Meaning not intentionally.Do you give a false image of what you really are?
do i look gay to you ? ;)Do you give a false image of what you really are?
I sometimes do. And i am pretty sure I do not do it intentionally, but sometimes people mistake me for arrogant, or over confident person, based on how I look like. and the opposite is true. it takes time till people get to know me, till they realize they were wrong (heard it most of the time).


I think the question that i pose here, is it that one gives a false image, or is it that people might be getting the wrong impression due to their own judgments?
Personally I don't give any false image about who i really am because I am the kind of person who says what they think and what they want...no pretence...but I know many people who give false image and OMG do I find that so annoying, but in the end, people will really know them for who they are...and sometimes, the real ';them'; is much more nicer than who they want to be.





PS. I have experience...(members of my hubby's family that I will not name...lol)
yo sup





yeah sometimes alotta ppl thinks that ima some kinda street punk or gangsta or somebody ';uneducated'; , actually thats kinda true ima ';hood'; but i still go to college and i got brains.....


ppl these days are very judgemental, if u arent wearin a tie and suit u arent smart and stuff like that but ima cool with wat i am and i aint changin my image anytime soon





peace out!@
Nope ....at least I don't believe so . I'm just an ordinary person %26amp; what you see is what you get. I'm not a complicated person %26amp; go through all the ups %26amp; downs like everyone else .....the only difference being that because , like Hally %26amp; Webby , I've been around a bit longer , you tend not to take it all quite so seriously .
Yes, I think so.


Pple that doesnt know me says that I'm so serious and not so communicative.


But pple that knows me says that I'm funny and talkative.


What do you think??
With me, what you see, is what you get. Very boring really. I wear my heart on my sleeve. I am, that I am. Except when I am not.
well people who don't know me sometimes think that am sort of a snob.. but my friends say that am down to earth and really humble .. maybe people get a false image of me cz i dnt really care abt what they say ..
i do not like to give a false image of my self i try to be as i am very ordinary person and very direct.
no i do it unintentionally i dont wana come off as an evil ***** however i do
yes for some reason or another people think im all broken and hard but i say nah i created my world this way so if im giving you false images im apologizing now!
yh i have a boy voice i just comes out i cant help it, my voice changes when i talk to boys i like its funny
Ov corse nott!!! I alvays give the image of the beutifol Abriza.
Yes, many times and with different people,
Some people will mistake my shyness for arrogance :(
Yes , Iam more humble than I look.
  • sba loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment