Sunday, February 7, 2010

Why does my computer show a false image?

Let me explain the situation:





A couple months ago, I started producing a comic that I used my HP Pavilion to create and Adobe Photoshop to polish. I thought what I had was a decent finished product, so I sent it to a couple of my friends.





They told me that the image was choppy and looked I had cut %26amp; pasted with windows paint and I had NO idea what they meant until I looked at the same image on a computer at school. It looked pretty bad, almost all my shading and the cuts %26amp; pastes I had made with the image looked blaringly obvious.





Any idea if this is a problem with my monitor or how to fix it? I've heard people tell me hat it's because I'm using a PC instead of a mac for art production, but I don't entirely believe that.





Let me stress that it has nothing to do with my actual skills in the programs, my problem is that the same image on my computer and on other computers do not look the sameWhy does my computer show a false image?
your computer is probably got better video card than theres is allWhy does my computer show a false image?
Export from Photoshop as a .pdf if you can. This will preserve the subtly of what you have done and present it in a consistent manner. PC, Mac or LInux will display them correctly.





Good luck.
are you saving the image as .jpg





You can just upload your image to Imageshack.us and see if it still crap.
  • sba loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment