Sunday, February 7, 2010

Should I drop this charade, this masquerade, this image that I present to the world, This false persona?

Should I tell the world that I am really Bert Cooper a dosser with no fixed abode, a lay.a.bout, a drunkard and thief? Or should I continue this double life?Should I drop this charade, this masquerade, this image that I present to the world, This false persona?
we already know.Should I drop this charade, this masquerade, this image that I present to the world, This false persona?
Most drunkards do tend to sit around putting the world to right.





Often in conversation they... wait for it..... think they've hit on a really deep, profound piece of thinking, and everyone in their drunken stupors suddenly stops.... 'Yeeeeaaahhh! you are sooo right.... Wow'





Continue the double life.
That is the beauty of the internet you can be whoever you want to be. That can also be the downside if someone believes you to be something your not. Enjoy.
kill him and make a new one.
Yes show us who you really are..stop this charade at once or else get the nurse to wheel you back inside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment