Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is (DNIE) digital natural image engine a false propoganda to promote samsung tv sales?

I find that it really is a new technological advance. They are utilizing many new technologies to enable;





(Any Source) %26gt; (DNIe)





I have read some of the material offered on their site. They are indeed using innovative technologies to create the best image possible, regardless of the source, i.e., Cable, Digital, Game, DVD player, etc.





Here is the site where I read (not in detail, but enough to see they are utilizing new innovations) about the technology. When you go to this site; in the upper portion, look to your right, there is a Words-Link to the DNIe Technology pages.





http://product.samsung.com/dnie/





You will be given a demonstration that displays some of their technological advances. If I had the desire, and the money, to experience the best picture in television to date, I would indeed choose the Samsung with DNIe Technology.





I hope this has asnwered your question to your satisfaction.





Have a Great Day!


glenn





';pi, it makes the world go 'round';

No comments:

Post a Comment