Sunday, February 7, 2010

What does it mean to have seen this false image?

Okay, so I moved into a new house almost a year ago and immediately started seeing and hearing weird things. First it was the lights turning off and on, then noises. Then, there was an image of a man wearing stripes, then sounds of things dropping that weren't really there. I'm not crazy either, my husband saw the light issue and my mother heard things dropping. Don't get me wrong, this doesn't happen on a daily basis, but often enough to become an issue. What happened to me today really made me freak out...Walking into the kitchen, my black kitchen spoons that were drying in the dish rack turned into a black cat with fangs then turned back to the spoons. I know it sounds crazy, but I'm a very educated and realistic girl that refuses to believe in ghosts. I know what I saw, now I just want to know what you think it means.What does it mean to have seen this false image?
I think your house is haunted. Call ghost hunters. There really are people out there that want to come to your house and look for ghosts. I know I would. Sorry if you're getting scared. I would be too. I think you may need to open your mind a little more though. I've heard that ghosts become stronger also when you're scared of them or you make them mad.What does it mean to have seen this false image?
that's crazy. 'You better start believing in ghost stories, your in one' - captain barbosa





maybe your house is haunted or possesed. Maybe you've been invaded by bad spirits.
well you could be seeing flase image, if your on drugs.


i think you should find a psychic to check up your house.


for most people, if it doesnt harm them, they would just ignore it.


is your house a new build house?
if it isnt ghosts, then you are hallucinating.
It sounds like there is some form of spiritual (possibly ghostly) manifestation occurring in your house. Does the land that you own have a history? The man with the stripes seems somewhat important to me for some reason. You may want to look into what happened there (despite the fact that its a new house) before you moved. The black cat is also quite symbolic; black cats are typically associated with things that are unlucky, witches, the occult, and other mishaps and suspicions that deal with misfortune. It is possible that that may be a representation of things to come if you don't heed warning. You also may want to look into poltergeists, despite the fact that things aren't actually being thrown around. Poltergeists like to make a mess of things. This definitely sounds like some paranormal phenomena is occurring.
I've heard some old houses may have a mind altering gas that makes you here or see things. It would be the most reasonable explanation considering others heard it, if your still wondering why they heard and saw the same things, you mentioned it and it was on their minds, so they ended up seeing the same things
Sounds pretty scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment